Powerful nailer that fires 50-90mm 34° paper collated, clipped head nails. Accepts 10-12 gauge nails. Magazine capacity 90pce. Cut-out feature prevents empty firing. Lightweight magnesium housing. Adjustable penetration depth. For roof framing, fencing, decking and flooring. No-mark tip protects work surface. Includes 1/4" male quick connector.
- Air Consumption: 1.46cfm
- Connector Size: 1/4" Quick connect
- Gauge: 10 -12
- Handle - Primary - Finish: Rubber
- Product Weight: 4.3kg
- Working Pressure: 75 - 115psi
- Material - Secondary Construction: Aluminium body
- Maximum Pressure: 120psi
- Capacity - Bolt: Head size - Ø6.8-Ø7.2mm. Shank - Ø2.87mm-Ø3.76mm
- 1 x Air framing nailer 90mm
- 1 x Quick connector 1/4"
- 1 x Oil Bottle
- 3 x Hex Keys
- 1 x Manual
3 Year Guarantee
This Silverline Air Framing Nailer 90mm is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your 3 Year guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
Air Framing Nailer 90mm 10 - 12 Gauge
- Brands Silverline
- Product Code: 282400
- Reward Points: 178
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 17862